Our mission is to fight for the health education and resources that students need and deserve. Due to Boston College’s Jesuit Catholic heritage, the university does not allow the Students For Sexual Health (SSH) to register as a student organization at BC.
Our Three Objectives
- To promote healthy sexual decision-making for Boston College students by providing necessary information and resources.
- To facilitate open and informed dialogues regarding sexual health and sexuality among Boston College students of all genders, ages, and sexual orientations.
- To advocate for reform in Boston College’s sexual health policies, and to ensure the recognition of sexual health as a legitimate and necessary aspect of student health on campus.
- The New England Classic (Boston College)
- The Heights (Boston College)
- Gavel (Boston College)
Read the full report:
Want condoms delivered to your mailbox for FREE? Click Here!
RubberHub is a FREE condom delivery service run by BC student volunteers. Orders are filled and delivered by mail twice per month.
*** DUE TO OUR LIMITED RESOURCES, THIS PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE IS ONLY FOR CURRENT BOSTON COLLEGE STUDENTS. ORDERS WILL NOT BE MAILED TO ADDRESSES OUTSIDE OF THE BC COMMUNITY. ***
Can’t wait for your next RubberHub Delivery?
Visit us at one of our two tabling distribution locations on public property near campus to pick up condoms, lube and all the information you need from the Students For Sexual Health! Tabling Distributions take place twice per month on Fridays from 10AM-2PM. Check the bottom of this page to see when we’re tabling next!
Below, you will find health resources located throughout the Greater Boston area:
- Fenway Health: A healthcare center geared towards LGBT+ individuals
- Massachussets General Hospital Sexually Transmitted Disease Unit
- Boston College University Health Services
- Boston Magazine, “Where to Get Free and Affordable STD Testing in Boston.”
- Planned Parenthood Generation Action
- Planned Parenthood Advocacy Fund – Massachusetts